Title Of Album: Paperwork
Year Of Release: 2014
Label: Grand Hustle
Quality: 256 Kbps
Total Time: 74:01 min
Total Size: 136 MB
02. G’ Shit (Feat. Jeezy & WatchTheDuck)
03. About the Money (Feat. Young Thug)
04. New National Anthem (Feat. Skylar Grey)
05. Oh Yeah (Feat. Pharrell)
06. Private Show (Feat. Chris Brown)
07. No Mediocre (Feat. Iggy Azalea)
08. Jet Fuel (Feat. Boosie Badazz)
09. Paperwork (Feat. Pharrell)
10. Stay (Feat. Victoria Monet)
11. About My Issue (Feat. Victoria Monet & Nipsey Hussle)
12. At Ya’ Own Risk (Feat. Usher)
13. On Doe, On Phil (Feat. Trae Tha Truth)
14. Light Em Up (RIP Doe B) (Feat. Pharrell & WatchTheDuck)
15. Let Your Heart Go (Break My Soul) (Feat. The-Dream)
16. Sugar Cane
17. I Don’t Know
18. You Can Tell How I Walk (Feat. Rick Ross)
Paperwork is the upcoming ninth studio album by American hip hop recording artist T.I., set to be released on October 21, 2014, by Grand Hustle Records and Columbia Records. The album is his first project under Columbia Records, after his contract with Atlantic Records expired, following the release of his eighth album Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head (2012). Paperwork, which derives its title from T.I.'s sixth album Paper Trail (2008), was revealed to be the first in a trilogy.
The album has so far spawned the singles "About the Money", "No Mediocre" and "New National Anthem". Paperwork features guest appearances from Chris Brown, The-Dream, Iggy Azalea, Jeezy, Lil Boosie, Nipsey Hussle, Rick Ross, Skylar Grey, Trae tha Truth, Usher, Watch The Duck, Young Thug, Victoria Monet and Pharrell Williams, the latter of which served as the album's executive producer. The album's production was handled by several high-profile producers such as Pharrell, B.o.B, DJ Mustard, DJ Toomp, Timbaland, Tommy Brown and London on da Track, among several others.
Уважаемый посетитель, Вы зашли на сайт как незарегистрированный пользователь.
Мы рекомендуем Вам зарегистрироваться либо войти на сайт под своим именем.
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.