Artist: Diamond D
Title Of Album: The Diam Piece
Year Of Release: 2014
Label: Dymond Mine Records
Quality: V0 Kbps
Total Time: 59:11 min
Total Size: 102 MB
01. Rap Life ft. Pharoahe Monch
02. Where’s The Love ft. Talib Kweli, Elzhi, Skyzoo
03. It’s Nothing ft. Fat Joe, Chi Ali, Freddie Foxxx
04. Only Way 2 Go ft. Pete Rock
05. Hard Days ft. The Pharcyde
06. I Ain’t The One To Fuc Wit ft. Scram Jones
07. Pump Ya Brakes ft. Rapsody, Boog Brown, Stacy Epps
08. Take Em Off Da Map ft. Black Rob
09. We Are The People Of The World ft. Kurput, Tha Alkaholiks
10. Jose Feliciano
11. Handz Up ft. Hi-Tek
12. Pain ft. A.G., Chino XL
13. Vanity ft. Nottz
14. It’s Magic ft. The Stepbrothers
15. The Game ft. Grand Daddy I.U.
16. Let The Music Talk ft. Kev Brown
17. Ace Of Diamonds ft. Masta Ace
18. 187 ft. Guilty Simpson, Ras Kass
19. Superman (Bonus Track) Produced By DJ Scratch
Legendary Diggin In The Crates producer Diamond D recently released the cover artwork and tracklist for his sixth solo studio album, Diam Piece. He also revealed the release date of the album via press release as August 26.
The album is composed of 19 tracks (including a bonus cut) and features numerous artists, both newer and older. Pharaohe Monch, Rapsody, Talib Kweli, Elzhi, Skyzoo, D.I.T.C. running mate A.G., The Pharcyde, Pete Rock, The Alchemist, Kurupt and Fat Joe, among others all make appearances on the project.
D released the album's lead single "Rap Life" with accompanying video in late March of this year. He also released the album's trailer, which can be viewed here.
Diamond D is acclaimed for his work with D.I.T.C. and has been active in Hip Hop music for over two decades. In 1996, he won a Grammy for his production on The Fugees album, The Score. Diam Piece is D's first album release since 2008's The Huge Hefner Chronicles. He has released seven studio albums total with his first being 1992's Stunts, Blunts And Hip Hop.
Уважаемый посетитель, Вы зашли на сайт как незарегистрированный пользователь.
Мы рекомендуем Вам зарегистрироваться либо войти на сайт под своим именем.