Artist: Memory Drawings
Title Of Album: There is No Perfect Place
Year Of Release: 2014
Genre: Ambient, Contemporary Classical, Folk
Quality: 320 Kbps
Total Time: 71:06 min
Total Size: 163 MB
01. Back to the Moment I 01:46
02. The Island Of The Day Before 04:58
03. Golden Afternoon 03:26
04. Then And Now 02:57
05. I Could Live Like This Forever 01:15
06. There Is A World Without You 04:21
07. Coldstream 03:28
08. In The House At Midnight 01:14
09. There Is No Perfect Place 04:04
10. Back To The Moment II 01:41
11. I Could Live Like This Forever (cello version) 01:29
12. William Ryan Fritch - There Is No Perfect Place 04:21
13. Pausal - Back To The Moment II 05:40
14. Talvihorros - Coldstream 04:26
15. The Sly and Unseen - The Island Of The Day Before 05:23
16. A New Line (Related) - In The House At Midnight 03:15
17. Benoît Pioulard - I Could Live Like This Forever 04:00
18. The Island Of The Day Before (vocal version) 05:12
19. Golden Afternoon (vocal version) 03:28
20. There Is No Perfect Place (vocal version) 04:00
"There is No Perfect Place" is the second full length album from Anglo-American chamber-folk outfit Memory Drawings. Led by the beguiling hammered dulcimer of Morocco-based American Joel Hanson, 'There Is No Perfect Place' features Richard Adams (Hood/The Declining Winter) and Sarah Kemp (Lanterns on the Lake) on guitars and violin respectively. The album showcases a wide palette of sounds delving into Talk Talk atmospherics ('There is A World Without You') uplifting ethnic tinged pop ('Then and Now'), kraut driven experiments ('The Island of The Day Before') alongside Basinski - style piano pieces ('In the House at Midnight") and glistening examples of the kind of Badalamenti influenced instrumentals that littered their debut album 'Music For Another Loss' (Second Language, 2012).
The album was recorded with Leeds based engineer Ross Halden and in Richard Adams home studio in York with guest spots from Florence Fawcett (Glissando), Gareth S Brown (Hood) and Canadian multi-instrumentalist Chris Tenz. The first 200 copies of the album comes with a bonus CD containing remixes by Benoit Pioulard, William Ryan Fritch, Pausal, A New Line (Related), Talvihorros and The Sly and Unseen.
Уважаемый посетитель, Вы зашли на сайт как незарегистрированный пользователь.
Мы рекомендуем Вам зарегистрироваться либо войти на сайт под своим именем.