Artist: Various Artists
Title Of Album: Paper Cuts #2
Year Of Release: 2014
Label: Paper Recordings
Genre: Soulful House, Deep House, Nu-Disco
Quality: MP3 CBR 320 kbps
Total Time: 03:01:59
Total Size: 459 MB
01. Leon Sweet - Show You (Ron Basejam Mix) [feat. Cristabella May] (07:15)
02. Farley Silvester - Jam Down Beat Down (06:40)
03. Flash Atkins - Did You Forget to Shine? (Hot Toddy Mix) [feat. Sally Garozzo] (07:17)
04. Flash Atkins & CP - Malawi Chant (06:41)
05. Jamie L - In the Burg (Cottam Mix) (09:41)
06. Daco - Make a Change (feat. Vaceo) (06:55)
07. Richard Seaborne - Lets Get High (Asta la Vista) (06:29)
08. Flash Atkins - Freak Club (feat. Little Lost Boy) (06:01)
09. 2 Billion Beats - Noise in Your Eye (06:18)
10. Space Coast - Just Past Midnight (Ryan Kick's Magic Suicide Mix) (08:42)
11. Richard Seaborne - The Reasons Why? (06:58)
12. Ralph Myerz & The Kosmik Diamondz - Do the Choka Choka (06:50)
13. Leon Sweet - Gttr (05:03)
14. re:search - Day by Day (Psychemagik Instrumental Mix) (08:56)
15. Justin Harris - 1,2,3 Breathe (Pete Gooding's Secret Life Mix) [feat. Laura Vane] (06:00)
16. Ralph Myerz - Paper Cuts #2 (Continuous DJ Mix) (76:08)
Paper Recordings hits its 20th birthday in 2014 and most labels would sensibly sit down in an armchair, light their pipe and release a retrospective. But not us, oh no! Our very first release The Book by Salt City Orchestra had Look Forward, Not Back inscribed on the vinyl so this has been the year we launched Paper Disco and why Papercuts # 2 is packed choc-a-bloc with a new generation of artists.
The compilation is the best of Papers recent output with a mixture of the familiar, the grizzled and the brand new, demonstrating why Paper is still one of the most exciting house labels in the world today.
There are four exclusive unreleased cuts which are all here.
Richard Seaborne is our go-to man and always delivers. Here's its stripped back house with touches of Detroit and Chicago that pumps like a steam engine (if indeed they do pump) and a moody female vocal extolling her trip on the MDMA Express.
Recent Norwegian Grammy award winner Ralph Myerz gives us a taste of what to expect from his forthcoming album with Do The Choka Choka that is a peak time full floor houser.
Psychemagik's unreleased mix of Research's Day By Day is a lesson in grown up house music that kills the floor and has a subtle musicality that draws on a range of influences from the disco and balearic.
Finally Pete Gooding goes for a straight up thumping version of Justin Harris' 123 Breathe. After all, when you've got damn fine drums, killer bass, moody vox and hooky bass you may as well let it do its thing!
Уважаемый посетитель, Вы зашли на сайт как незарегистрированный пользователь.
Мы рекомендуем Вам зарегистрироваться либо войти на сайт под своим именем.